Friday, January 2, 2009

Ruth's Birthday and New Years!!!

This is what Steve made me for my birthday... creative eh??!!

Steve made me coffee cake for my birthday!! Thanks Stevo... I loved it!! The swirly candles were great too!! We celebrated together a little early because he had to work and couldn't go to Colorado with me :(



Ruth turns the big 24 on New Years Eve....



I spent New Year’s Eve, which is also my birthday, in Colorado with the Bluemels!!! Chelsea made me this wonderful Mexican cake. She learned how to make it from a companion on her mission!! It was soooooo good Chelsea... THANKS!!!

We had some arm wrestling wars :)



We all went out dancing too!! Mike and Chelsea had some good moves!!!... but Trevor out did us all!!






Games...oh the games... can't have fun without some competitive card games!!!





TOO MUCH FUN!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Thanks for making my birthday so special!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday, Ruthie!! The big 24...woohoo!!

LindsC said...

Happy Birthday Ruth! Looks like Colorado was fun! I love the candy message Steve made you so creative!

Brenny said...

The candy message was very cool -- Steve is great! Happy Birthday!