Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hitting the slopes!!! Oh Yeah Baby!!

Stevo lookin' good in all his get-up gear:)


I was proud they think so highly of Steve they would name a run after him! How sweet of them :)





On Saturday, Stevo and I went skiing in Pinedale. The snow was the best it ever has been. It was awesome. We had a lot of fun together! It was the first time I got to use my new skis!! I took my snowboard too, but I actually skied all day! It was awesome!! I picked it up pretty fast and now I can get down the mountain at a pretty good click!! I have been snowboarding since 7th grade, but I want to be good at skiing too. I could keep up pretty good with Steve... by the end of the winter I better be a pro... just kidding :) I still need to work on the hills with the moguls :( That will come though… gotta keep working at it!

Brent Casey…
we laughed going up the chair lift when we passed the big boulder you fell off of the other winter… too funny!! We love you!

3 comments:

Brenny said...

How awesome that you skied all day! Darren and I are still sad that we missed the ski sale after Thanksgiving where you got such a deal! The snow does look great. Sounds like a fun day.

--Packs Many Shoes

LindsC said...

Skiing I'm totally Jealous...I'm feeling the urge to go so bad....my energy and physical status right now is saying no way. :) I'm glad you guys had fun and thought of brent's silliness while you were there. :) He does make things really fun and funny.

Leslie said...

You guys seriously must be having soooo much fun!
Hope all is going well!!!