Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Back in the day!!!

This was taken in Steve's house in Big Piney, WY. We were dating and Steve took me to Big Piney to show me where he grew up and to meet his family.


This picture is of us in Laramie when we were engaged to be married. We went to a basketball game together and back to Casper in the same day...I got to meet the rest of Steve's crazy family...jk!! I fit right in:)


This is a picture taken just weeks after we got married. We were in church and they wanted a pic for the bulletin board in the hallway with all the pics of the families in our ward. Look at my long hair... and I was actually tan... I can hardly remember having long hair although I did my whole life!! It has only been two years that I have had short hair :)

5 comments:

Jen said...

Hey, I remember seeing that picture at church. Wow, your hair really was long. I was looking at some pictures awhile back when my hair was really long too. It is kind of crazy. You look cute either way...short or long hair.

Leslie said...

oh gosh, I love your long hair!!! Aren't you soooo excited to get tan again!!! I know I am!

Brenny said...

Cute pictures! I'm glad you decided to marry Steve and be a part of this family -- you definitely fit! I have great sister-in-laws.

I can't believe how long your hair was, although I do remember loving your curls.

--Packs Many Shoes

Phillips Family said...

I too remember seeing that picture in church...although, now it looks weird. Like you and Steve are two high school kids during a young men's/woman's activity. It is a good thing that Ruth's short hair and Steve's cold sore makes you guys look so much older

LindsC said...

It's amazing how young you guys look and it hasn't been that long! I was noticing that about brent I I engagment pictures the other day. It is crazy to see your long hair...Your short hair is nice! Your long hair was too, but I'm used to the short now.