Sunday, January 25, 2009

Skiing weekend #3

We went skiing in Pindale with our friends Adam and Camille. Jill... Camille's sister... also joined us from Kemmerer... It was a lot of fun!!! It was snowing all day and it was the best powder skiing day ever!!!! We had lots of laughs and funny chair lift conversations:)


Ruth and Steve strike a pose!!!! :)

I put my ski pass on my zipper in the lodge. When I went to zip up my coat I noticed the great placement choice of the ski pass. It was right in the middle of my pants hanging there!! ...Even looking at the above two pictures will give you a better idea of how silly it looked:) AHHHH! LOL!! Camille said it was nice because she would just look for the red tag to find me since there were a lot of people with black on. Of course... Stevo teased me. I will have to remember to put the ski pass on another zipper next time:)


Can anyone say "cheezzzze"...better than Adam???!!! I think NOT!!!







I LOVE SNOW... snow is my favorite!!! You don't have to tell me twice to get out there and play in it!!!!!

3 comments:

LindsC said...

Wow you guys are busy in the snow! Looks like it was fun to have friends join you too!

Phillips Family said...

I cannot believe how good I look in all those pictures!! Smashing. We had a blast!! Thanks for going with us.

Brenny said...

Holy skiing Batman! But so fun. I bet you'll look back and say, 'Remember that year we went skiing all that time at Pinedale. Man, that was fun.' The pass placement made me laugh.

Also -- maybe you should have Steve pose upslope of you when you take a picture. You looked WAY taller. I'm just saying...