Sunday, January 4, 2009

Colorado fun continued...



Derek came to Colorado to join in on the fun too!! Tons of fun Derek... glad you came!!!



We played a lot of fun games... this one I made up! You have teams of two and they are given 5 random objects in a bucket and they have to make a story using all the objects at least once in their skit. Way too funny!!! It was late at night which added to the laughing...We had boys against girls. The girls had some good ones, but the boys were more witty this time :)



Isn't Chelsea beautiful looking off into the distance??!!!


What... Do I have something in my teeth!!??




I am so thankful for my wonderful friends and family!! You make life way more worth it!!! Love all you guys!!!

1 comments:

Brenny said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I left you a birthday message on your other post, but this post I'm writting to tell you that you are so fired!

We were in Windsor for New Year's Eve -- we could have dropped by and given a birthday hug or something. How did I not know you were there? Someone is SO FIRED!