We went skiing in Pinedale again this weekend. I LOVE SNOW!! Especially when I get to play in it!! It was a very nice skiing day once again and I skied the whole day! I am getting better every time... although I am missing snowboarding. Next time, I will have to do that at least half day! Steve is the Mac daddy skier... I want to be like Stevo!!!
These pictures will not surprise anyone who knows me. I really did try to stay awake... I promise. I really tried to force my eyes open to stay awake and keep Steve company, but obviously Steve took this picture while he was driving... so my attempt was unsuccessful once again:) I cannot stay awake in vehicles... I really hope my kids inherit that from me :)
Later Saturday night, we went to Adam and Camille’s for dinner. Chef Adam made calzones and oh buddy were they good!! Thanks Adam... you’re the chef!!
This is how we marked whose was who's... hence the S for Steve. Adam told me to make sure to not put it upside down... an S can't be upside down Adam... you can't fool me...I'm too smart for you!!!
-- ''plenty coats'' has spoken again :)
3 comments:
great pics I love the one with your shadows! You guys are too fun!
The one with the shadows is my favorite, too, although sleeping Ruth comes a close second! So cute!
--packs many shoes
Adam is such a stud...
Post a Comment