This has been a process over time... First we painted the room and found a crib and crib set we liked.
One day, I asked Steve what else we should do to the baby room and shared some ideas I had. He said sincerely "isn't it already done?" Done...too funny Stevo:) Anyways, I decided to surprise him (to show him what done looks like). While he was at work (with help from my awesome friends Jen and Brook to help me get it done on such a short time frame) we did this. I am SO glad for Jen's motivation to get things done...we had fun!! I love the circles and the newly painted/stained dresser. LOVE IT!
Steve came home in the morning from work and was VERY surprised!! The work was totally worth it to see his surprised face. He had no clue I had been up to all that. He loves it and said "So now it's done... I love it... it looks great!" I said "almost :), but yes very close". I showed him the plans for the few things to go on the opposite wall. Then it will be finished. So it is a process, but I love it! :)
12 comments:
SOOO cute! I love that circle idea!
Looks great!!
Love it! You did a great job! Now you just need the baby! :)
It looks great!
Very cute, Love the circles. And yes we all love Jens ideas.
Super cute!!
Very cute! Love the little shelves. Hes going to be here in no time.
So cute! Gosh, ours is still very much a work in progress!
SO cute!!! Those circle shelves are such a great idea! :)
Those turned out so stinkin' cute! I love his room!
The brown and green are soooo adorable together! Where did you get the idea for the round shelves?
Where did you get the little boys saying that is above the closet? I've been looking for two years for it for Graham's room.
Post a Comment