Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Introducing...


Broden Steve Casey

 Born 4/26/11 @ 8:30 am
3 lbs. 10 oz.
16.75 in long





So he decided today was the day! No more sitting around:) Broden is doing great! He is in the NICU. He can breath all on his own and has his sucking reflex already. He needs help regulating his body temperature and help eating for a a while. He has a bruise on his head from coming out with his face up instead of down during delivery, but they said that will heal within 3 days or so.We are in LOVE with our little tough man.

32 comments:

Brook and Jen said...

OOOHHH,I love him!! Welcome to the world little Broden! We can't wait to meet you little man!!

The Ivins Gang said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I am on the phone right now with Jennie hearing the scoop!!! I can't even believe it! I looked at your blog this morning thinking everything was all good and then a I get a freakin text with a handsome little man on it!!! I called Jennie freaking out that Steve wasn't there but she reassured me he made it there. I am so happy for both of you and so glad to see cute little Broden is a fighter!!! Congrats! I am glad he made it safely!!!!! Love ya guys!

Laura Howe said...

Oh my gosh he is so tiny!! What a sweet baby, there really is nothing better than a newborn baby. I hope everything goes well in the weeks to come. Congratulations. Now your baby room is complete. :)

curt and cathy said...

We love him too....Congratulations
he's a cutie!!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

congrats!!!! he is so tiny! We are glad that he is strong and doing great!

The Grant's said...

I am so proud of you! You are one tough mama!! Congrats to you and Steve, and I love his name.

Ellis Family said...

Yeah Congrats! What a handsome little man. I can't wait to meet him.

Ashlee said...

Congratulations on your new little addition!! He is so sweet, tiny and handsome! Broden Steve...I love the name!! I'm glad everything went well.

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness!!! He is adorable and so tiny! I am so happy he's breathing on his own. I hope everything went well and that you guys are all ok! What a little fighter! Congrats you guys!!!

Phillips Family said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys. I guess he just couldn't wait. Adam was wondering what college team Steve cheers for?

Brenny said...

He is beautiful! You guys make cute babies. We can't wait to meet him. Love you all!

Joleen Stratton said...

He is so cute and tiny. I'm glad he is doing so well!! Congrats Mom and Dad!

The Jensens said...

He is so tiny and cute. I love the name. Congrats.

Unknown said...

yay! congratulations :) we are so happy for you guys... what a great name too!

Darren and Mandi said...

So so glad you guys are ok! So glad baby is doing well! He is perfect! :) congratulations guys!

peckette said...

Congradulations you guys! He is so CUTE! I love his name too! Glad he is doing so good, and that steve made it to you two in time!

N+M Family said...

Congratulations , I am glad to hear that he is doing good.Love his name.

Unknown said...

Such a cutie. We are thinking of you back here in the PE Department and miss you. Enjoy the time with your little one.

wyomingerica said...

We are so excited to meet him. We are so glad that everyone is doing okay. He looks great.

lauramarie said...

thats so exciting! so sweet and tiny. love the name...congratulations!

Chris and Beth Will said...

Congratulations! He is a tough little guy! We are so excited for you.

Dad (Tim I) said...

What a whirlwind week,huh? Can't wait to see him. Love you all...Tim and Jane

Jen said...

Wow, you are one tough little mommy. He is so precious and sweet and a strong little guy just like you. Take care! We love you!

derek and michelle said...

What a little miracle!! I am so happy to hear that he is doing well. I hope you are as well!! Cant wait to meet him!

Nacey family said...

Congrats to you guys! Glad he is doing so well!

Alison Heiner said...

Congratulations! He is so precious. I am so glad to hear he is doing o.k. You are in our prayers!

penny said...

so sweet and so happy it all turned out ok. now just feed him lots so he grows stronger every day. congrats to you and steve

Kate said...

Congratulations!!!! What a whirlwind few weeks it has been for you! Are you at Primary Children's or at the U??

Krista said...

Congratulations you two!!! You guys are going to be amazing parents! I'm so happy for you, he's perfect!

Lindsey& Jason said...

Congrats!! I'm glad that he is doing well and breathing on his own that is a huge relief. You look great and I hope he grows quick.

The Walkers said...

Congratulations! We are so happy that he is doing so well!
Now, just grow baby Broden, grow!

The Christensen's said...

CONGRATS! HE IS SO STINKIN' LITTLE BUT SO SO CUTE :) I HOPE EVERYTHING CONTINUES TO GO WELL FOR YOU GUYS! SO HAPPY FOR YOU:)