Week one down (it really went by pretty fast), only 2 more to try to go...This is what I am up to:) Not a whole lot! The blanket in the pic is the one my mother-in-law made. It has turtles on it and is so cute! My mom also made a cute spots blanket. Thanks so much both of you... We love them!
Steve got me a Nerf gun and my favorite caramel eggs for Easter! He is such a sweetie! We set up targets all over the room and had shooting contests! We shot at the TV, and DVD cases we set up all over the room. Steve went back to work today, so I have to say it isn't as fun without my constant entertainment!
Baby is doing good!! Every morning he has an NST test and throughout the day they check his heart rate. Today he made me nervous... I had 3 contractions during the test and his heart rate decelerated with each one. They moved me to another monitor for the rest of the afternoon. Decelerations are not good:) so they hooked me up to closer monitoring. The doctor told me when there isn't amniotic fluid the cord can get caught between a body part and the placenta, so when you have contractions it can be pinched. There isn't fluid to make him buoyant. All is good and I am back in my regular room and they come by and check him periodically. I hope we don't have any more of that little guy:)

7 comments:
i can totally see you shooting nerf darts in the hospital room:) hehe. glad you two are doing good...darn that it hast to be in the hospital. good luck! can't wait to see pictures!
I'm glad the time has gone by pretty fast for you:-) It was good to see you guys the other day. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall for your dart shooting game!! You guys are always so much fun to be with. Way to make the best of the situation!
I am so glad you and baby are doing so good! I know it must be so boring, hopefully some of that stuff is still keeping you entertained. :)
I so wish I lived closer so I could come hang out with you during the day. Remember to just take it easy and let that little guy "cook" a little longer. Be sure to continue to fill us in on everything. Hope all continues to go well and that you and baby can stay as healthy as can be!!
We wish we lived a little closer so we could come an see you. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Hope you don't get too bored and baby continues to do good.
Wacky six, nerf guns, treats--siounds like a regular old weekend!! I am glad baby boy is still doing good!! Hang in there, mama!!
Sounds like you guys are staying entertained. I'm so glad to hear that things are going good with the baby.
Post a Comment