Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Babymoon

St. George

We got to go to St. George with our friends Reed, Mielinda, and Blake.

Steve and I went to the St. George temple. It is SO beautiful! I loved it!

We got a lot of playing in as well on our trip!

put-put golf


 Go-carts

 Arcade games..Reed just got the high score!

Blake was the MASTER at getting a lot of tickets.  The pile on the floor is much thicker than the picture gives him justice.

 We played board games...

 Many rounds of pool...

 Air hockey was a blast! Can you tell who won this round?!

Bowling...

We had a lot of FUN playing blackjack with starbursts. Blake was the winner...too bad it wasn't money, right Blake:) His really good Poker face!!

One afternoon, while the boys went golfing, Melinda and I took her boys to the dinosaur museum and went shopping!! They had great sales and I finally bought some clothes for our little guy. This was my favorite purchase. TOO cute! The pic is kinda blurry, but I love the little crab on the swim shirt! It is so tiny I love it!




VEGAS

Then Steve and I extended our trip and went on to Vegas! We got to see a couple shows, Blue Man Group and Mystere (Cirque du Soleil). We loved both and had a blast!!


We stayed at the Stratosphere and of course got to go up and see the city from 871 feet! It was amazing!!


 I didn't take a lot of pics in Vegas, but we had a TON of fun and it was well worth the trip.


Ok Ok...finally here are some prego pics...

 15 weeks (this was my awesome b-day cake my friend Tamika made me)

28 weeks

The baby is moving a ton and growing good... I can't wait to meet our little guy!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

You look SO cute! You guys look like you are having way too much fun! Can't wait to see that cute baby boy!

Phillips Family said...

Looks like a fun trip. You should get as many of those fun 'alone' times in as you can before you dude comes along.

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun.. You look so good!!!

Unknown said...

haha i guess I posted that as Jason this is actually Lindsey.. Just didn't want u to think he was hitting on you lol.

Alison Heiner said...

Looks like such a fun trip. You are looking so cute! I can't wait to meet your little guy too.

derek and michelle said...

Looks like a ton of fun. I want to go see blue man group so bad!

Ashley and Mike said...

This looks like you guys had a blast and I love all the photos you took! We'll have to go visit Vegas sometime soon.