Thursday, July 30, 2009

07.30.05

Today is our 4th Wedding Anniversary!! Oh, how the FUN times fly :)
I love you Stevo!!!


This is right after Steve asked me to marry him. It was snowing really bad, as you can tell. But he was all prepared and had snuck all my snow gear into the trunk. The whole story is already blogged. It is titled March 12, 2005 if you want to read our engagement story!!


I also thought it would be fun to include some dating pictures!!!






HAPPY ANNIVERSARY STEVO!!!!

7 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary to the two lovebirds!!

LindsC said...

How time flies! :) You guys are too cute!

Happy Anniversary!

Leslie said...

awww...too cute!

Krista said...

LOVE those pictures!! You two are so perfect together!!!

Brenny said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute.

Dad (Tim I) said...

Ruth, hard to believe it has already been 4 years. Happy Anniversary!
Love you both.

Dad :)

Camille said...

Happy Anniversary! Are you going to move back in to our ward now that the Phillips are moving in to our ward?