Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Any Takers??!!

I posted 2 salsa recipes on http://happyhomemakersclub.blogspot.com/ ... click on the blog link to check them out. My friend Emily and her friend Katherine started the blog. Happy Homemaker's Club is a place to share recipes, crafts, cleaning tips, play group ideas, cupon or budgeting tips, home decorating tips/ideas...whatever! The more ideas the better, so if you're interested in being a club/contributing member (or wanting to get some great ideas) go to the blog and follow the directions at the top!!

Friends and Family check it out!! They have already started some really great ideas!!

2 comments:

Krista said...

I checked it out! It's so cute!! Would they mind if I joined??

Ruth said...

NO... please do... glad you like it!!!! That would be great!! Just email her and she will add you and send you an email back. There will be a link to click to join and you will be all set:)