Friday, July 10, 2009

Greybull Visit

We went to Greybull this Monday -Thursday to visit my sister Tami and her kids. They are in Greybull visiting my parents... she lives in New Hampshire so it is a real treat when we get to see her!! We had a lot of fun playing with the kids! We got to go to swimming lessons and to the park. I also gave all three boys a haircut. They don't sit as still as Steve when I cut his hair, so I had to adjust to the wiggles :) Tami likes Karsten's hair longer so I gave my first long hair cut too... I think it turned out ok :)



They loved when Uncle Steve read them their bedtime story, said night prayers, and sang them their song before he tucked them in. I personally loved hearing the song. They have to have a song sang to them before they can go to bed :)


We also got to see Brent and Lindsey several times!! We love getting to see them too!! Brent and Steve went paintballing (look at those studs) and they had some sick battle wounds when it was all over. We also all got to go to Doug and Erica's house for dinner on Monday before they left for the Jensen Reunion camping in the Big Horn Mountains. It is always a blast to go to their house.


My beautiful neice Briseis (20 months)


Alec (6yrs old)

Karsten (3 years old) and Christian (9 years old) Watching TV...
we also played a lot on the trampoline. They love it!


Karsten (3 years old)


His scary face :) It was so funny... he kept making his scary face and saying... argggg...
They will be here for awhile so we will definately have to go back for more fun!!
My parents are adding an addition onto the front of the house so we were woken up by loud pounding and other noises. We also got to listen to Spanish music all day :) It should be finished by the end of August. It is looking great!!

5 comments:

curt and cathy said...

Nice job on the haircuts. The kids look great!!

Trish said...

Looks like fun. You are such a good aunt and Steve is such a good uncle. :o)

Brenny said...

I agree with Trish -- you guys are a fun aunt and uncle to have...

LindsC said...

We loved seeing you guys and your family! I like the picture of the buys paintballing, They were like little kids having fun that night! It was great to see.

Camille said...

you like to cut hair... i have 7 boys needing haircuts around my place...