My friend Georgia Kruse passed away last night. I met Georgia a few years ago when I was working in Green River at the convalescent home and we were great friends ever since. When I moved to Lander we wrote letters back and forth to keep in touch. I would visit anytime we were in Green River to catch up and then when we moved here to Rock Springs this summer we had a friend date every week. She was a good friend and we always enjoyed our time together. She loved animals, especially dogs and horses. We enjoyed going to lunch and taking walks on the path by the river. She got really sick this last week and it took her quick, but I know she is happy now. I will never forget our wonderful time together and our great friendship. She always had great stories and taught me so much. I love you Georgia!!!
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Tribute to a good friend
Girl of Many Coats Ruth at 7:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm sorry to hear about Georgina. I know she was a special lady.
I'm so sorry to hear about your friend! How neat that you were able to find a kindred spirit and a great friendship that spanned generations.
Brenda said it better than I could.
Sorry Ruth.
Hey Ruth, so sorry to hear about your friend.. She looks like she was really great. I just wanted to leave you comment so you could check out our blog :) and from mine you can get to rachels and everyone elses (ali, melinda, jen) feel free to leave a comment on mine too :)
Post a Comment