This weekend for the 4th of July I went to Windsor, Colorado to the Bluemel's for some summer fun!!! Steve was on shift and couldn't come with me (fire fighter duty calls), but he got to work the fireworks for Rock Springs. He said it was pretty cool.
Friday we went wakeboarding!!! We went out on their boat and the battery died so the following pics were our attempt to get back to shore to charge the battery...
Trey using the paddle
You can pause the music on the right hand side towards the bottom to get the full effect... if you would like :)
Mike wakeboarding practicing his coolest move...the backflip!!!
Trevor's wicked sick moves!!!
Chelsea got air!!!
Ruth got some air too...yay!!
Thanks so much for the weekend fun!!! Love all you guys!!
5 comments:
fun weekend ruth!
I am SO jealous that you got to hang with chelsea! Looks like you had a great time, even without the hubby!
How fun. I can say that I am jealous too.
looks like fun - but you did miss a fun 4th of July in Lander, though...
Looks like you had a great weekend! Playing in the water looked like fun, and how cool that you got to go to the stampede.
We really liked your new place -- even with all the quirks. Darren totally apologized for breaking the towel rack... All I have to say, is I wish I lived on the 3rd floor -- what a workout just to get home!
Post a Comment