Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hiking to the Falls


Last weekend we hiked to the falls up Sinks Canyon and it took about an hour to get there. We had a lot of FUN getting out and being together. It was a very nice warm day!!






On our drive back we saw big horn sheep right next to the road. I could have petted them through the window if I was brave.







This weekend Steve went hunting with his family in Big Piney and they saw an albino moose. Steve says the picture doesn't show how white it really was. It was actually half albino.

5 comments:

wyomingerica said...

did they get anything? I can't believe the sheep was that close to the road, crazy.

Brenny said...

I've never been to Sinks Canyon -- I'd like to go sometime. Darren didn't say anything about the albino moose! I'll have to grill him about it when he gets back from Canada. Very cool picture.

Phillips Family said...

Steve is so buff...he is a sexy man with his new truck.

Leslie said...

WOW! You guys look like you are having soooo much fun! Have any fun Halloween plans?

Lindsey& Jason said...

Those pictures are pretty sweet. I can't believe you wern't brave enough to pet the sheep haha. Hope all is well with you guys.