You have posted some great pictures since I have been off the net and looks like you are having a ball! I loved the Hunting pics, it was good to see you guys but we are sad that we missed the hourse rides we will have to do it again. The girls had a nice long nap that day. I couldn't wake them. :)
Through the winds of change Encircled by the clouds of pain I guard it with my life I need the warmth-I need the light Though the storm will rage I stand agaist the pounding rain I remain... A keeper of the flame.
Dare To Stand Alone -Thomas S. Monson Try a little harder to be a little better. -Gordon B. Hinkley
2 comments:
spooky card! Happy Halloween!
You have posted some great pictures since I have been off the net and looks like you are having a ball! I loved the Hunting pics, it was good to see you guys but we are sad that we missed the hourse rides we will have to do it again. The girls had a nice long nap that day. I couldn't wake them. :)
Post a Comment