Saturday, October 11, 2008

7 random things about me

Thank You To Melia , I have been tagged.

7 Random things about me.

1. I was 5' in 2nd grade and 5'8" in 6th grade. I was 5'10" in the 8th grade and I haven't grown since! Good thing or I would be way too tall for Stevo!

2. I love chocolate and carmel together. I can eat it all day long if I wanted to.

3. I love hot chocolate and big warm blankets with Steve.

4. New socks are my favorite. A good day is when I have new comfy socks to wear.

5. My students asked me if I am a Nike freak because all I have is Nike.

6. I like to buy refrigerator magnets. The latest purchase was magnetic polished rocks. I wanted something that would look slick and they do!

7. I love October Fest in Lander. They have great food and entertainment!!

I tag Brenda, Lindsey, and Adam & Camille!!!


1 comments:

Mike and Melea said...

Your too good.
Have a great day.