It has been a while, I know!! Sorry to those waiting for an update, I am just super busy. I go to work at 7 am and get home at 8:30 every night. Fridays I try to be home at 6:30-7 though. Anyways, my husband is the greatest and does the laundry and makes me dinner every night. Steve I love ya; thanks for all that you do.
I am teaching, coaching 7th grade volleyball, and finishing up 6 graduate credits so I can get my health endorsement finished up. My first unit I taught in PE was golf and now I am teaching volleyball. I am having a lot of fun, even though there have been many busy and stressful days, in the end it is worth it.
I can't wait until hunting season because then I will be done with volleyball. One more thing will be out of the way. I can't wait for the small break. Our team is in Jackson this weekend, then Green River/ Rock Springs, and then the following weekend (Oct.11th) we are in Powell. The girls are cute because this will be their first long bus ride and they keep asking what they can bring. "Can we bring our pillow and a blanket?" They are so cute. Volleyball is fun, but as we all know the parents can make it harder than it needs to be. The kids are great!
Friday, September 26, 2008
Life of a Teacher
Girl of Many Coats Ruth at 11:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It is so good to hear from you guys! I'm glad teaching is going well -- I just know all those kids, and the volleyball girls especially, just love having Mrs. Casey as a teacher.
Thanks for the update! I have been wondering where you guys have been. I'm glad to hear things are gong well. I bet those girls just love you, Ruth. You are so much fun to be around. It will be nice when things slow down a bit though. It sounds like you have been super busy. What a long day...7 to 8...wow! Anyway, it was so good to hear from you.
Love ya,
Jen
When are you coming to Green River? We will come and watch you...um...coach. Let us know.
Sounds like you are super busy and also enjoying it! Gooo Ruth!
How blessed are the people you teach and coach.
Good luck with the classes.
Way to go Steve Keep up the good work. Taking care of Ruth.
Post a Comment