Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Steve breaks 40 ...

Today was the first time Steve broke 40 playing golf… he shot a 39!!!! He said there must have been something wrong with him to play that good of golf :) His previous personal best was a 42, which is still awesome, but he out did himself again!! Don't bother looking at my score... I am still a beginner compared to him. My goal is always to shoot under 8 on every hole. I did pretty good, except on three holes, as you can tell by those big ugly 10's written in the spaces :)

3 comments:

Brenny said...

Good job Steve! Very cool. I think you did great, too, Ruth.

Reed & Melinda Family said...

Hey that is good my husband doesn't even take me golfing anymore cuz I suck so bad!

Camille said...

I saw your title and thought you were going to say that he had turned 40 years... old... I thought, surely he can't be older than me!