Sunday, September 13, 2009

GO COWBOYS!!!!!

This weekend we went to the WYO/Texas game in Laramie...it was awesome!! They had one great half of football against #2 ranked team in the Nation!! Sooooo fun... we LOVE Cowboy Football!
The score when we were winning!! Texas scored right before half time, making the score 13-10 Texas...




Steve ended up taking an overtime shift and couldn't come, but his brother Brice was a great game day buddy :)



After the game, we went to dinner in Centennial and then back to watch a movie. We watched "Taking Chance". If you have ever seen it, it is a tear jerker for sure. I just had to take this picture!! Brice has a smaller apartment and all of his couch set doesn't fit so he has this couch and a recliner. They were nice during the movie and I got the recliner and they packed on the small couch...great pic!!



I found some other pictures I thought would be fun to add to this post. We loved going to the University of Wyoming and had some great times and great friends there... here are some memories.


We went to the GOLD Ball with a bunch of our friends. They had a nice dinner and dance after so it was fun to dress up and have a fun date night out with our friends. Pistol Pete always made an appearance of course :)



This was one of our Halloween parties. We loved Halloween parties in college... they were a BLAST!! I still lol at Steve's hair!!!


Good times in Laramie, WY!!!

3 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Even Adam was cheering for the pokes. Hope you guys are still living the dream.

Darren and Mandi said...

looks like so much fun! Glad you had such a good time! big bummer Stevo didnt get to go tho. I LOVE the pics of you guys at college, theyre so great!

Anonymous said...

How fun!! You guys are always doing something cool