Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Last Summer Bash...


Last weekend Steve and I went to Bear Lake with a bunch of friends...11 people total to be exact :) It was a blast and we got some awesome wakeboarding in!! It was a beautiful weekend and we had late nights playing games such as "who am I" and an intense grass volleyball game (and when I say intense I mean INTENSE)!! Totally fun...thanks everyone!!

This was the back yard of our friends house on the lake...BEAUTIFUL!!




This was a car in the canyon... you know you are Utah when a Subaru has a lawn mower on top :) !!!



5 comments:

Darren and Mandi said...

Thats awesome! sounds like you guys had alot of fun :) You'll have to tell me how Stevo did his second time out on the lake! I bet he was all pro!!

Jen said...

Bear Lake looks like so much fun. I totally want a day on the beach to play and run around.

I love the lawn mower on top of the car. It reminds me of something Curtis and I would do. We have hauled some pretty ridiculous stuff in our little car...bikes, scooters, doors... :-)

LindsC said...

I love the Hand stand pic, very cool! You guys are too fun.

Brenny said...

So fun! It looks beautiful, too. I love that area.

Reed & Melinda Family said...

How beautiful, how fun, how funny!