Tuesday, September 1, 2009

In memory of my loving grandpa...

My grandpa passed away earily this morning at the age of 86. He was able to live a long healthy life. We LOVE you so much Grandpa!!!




Dancing at our wedding reception

Grandma and Grandpa and posterity from my parents.
Kids and grandkids (my siblings...Mike and Toni and niece Nicole are msising)

Grandpa taking all the kids on a horse ride that he did so many times with grandkids and greatgrand kids. We loved going to visit to go on a horse ride with grandpa!!


In Billings, taking Grandpa to a doctor's appointment.


Dinner in Billings

The "Mighty Hunter"

7 comments:

Darren and Mandi said...

Hey babe, we are really sorry to hear about your grandpa.. He really looks and sounds like an amazing man. Let me know if theres anything we can do. We love you!

LindsC said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. Thanks for such a sweet tribute. I'm glad that he doesn't have to suffer anymore, but I know you'll miss him.

Brenny said...

I'm so sad for you and sorry that you and your family had this loss. I remember the stories you told about him -- the pictures you posted are wonderful. Our thoughts are with you guys!

Cami Jo said...

So sorry Ruth. Thinking about you!

Phillips Family said...

Sorry for the loss Ruth.

Trish said...

I'm so sorry Ruth.

Mike and Melea said...

Sorry to hear about your grandpa. You have some great pictures of him.