Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Family Times...

Sanderson Family...


All the cousins...

Awwww!! So cute... aren't brothers the best!!


Over Labor Day weekend we went to Greybull, WY for my Grandpa's funeral. It was a great service honoring/celebrating my grandpa's life... and it was fun to see all the family. We had some totally awesome game nights!!!

6 comments:

Krista said...

I love the pictures of your family! And Game nights are the BEST!! I'm sorry about your grandpa :(

LindsC said...

Those are some great family pics. We are glad that you got to stay with us, it was good seeing you guys.

Darren and Mandi said...

So fun to see all your family! Im really glad everything went well. So sorry about your grandpa.. Were thinking of you guys!

Amanda said...

It was fun to meet you tonight and I thought I'd check out your blog! Small world.....we are really good friends with the Sorensens and I just saw JP and Anna on your blog :)

Reed & Melinda Family said...

Way cute blog. Thanks for coming over the other night it was fun hanging out!

Craig and Maggie said...

what a great family you have! I saw on facebook that you went to the WYO game. At least the first half was good. :)