Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tacky Sweater Christmas Party!!

We decided to have a tacky sweater Christmas party this year. We had it at Adam and Camille's house. I totally think a big part of the fun was figuring out the night's attire!! We had some DANG good food and played games! It was a blast!



Adam and his "White Tundra... or White Sea" tacky sweater!!! It could stretch a mile. I am laughing out loud even typing this Adam!! Way toooo funny!


Don't underestimate Adam's stertchyness!!

Steve and I wanted to strike a pose with Adam and Camille's glasses. We look pretty good eh??!!



Ruth resting her hands on her own personal shelf... :)


My sweater was too short length wise and in the sleeves...Obviously... but it had a ton of room in the mid section (totally made for a short busty woman)... so we helped myself fill the rest of it out :)










These two pictures just speak for themselves really... Steve modeling his attire!


Peanut butter chocolaty chocolate balls!! This is our contribution to the party...ohhh buddy were they good!! I still have some left if anyone wants to come over and share??!!






I am totally still bustin a gut here... oh it hurts to laugh!! My eyes water every time I replay it. Adam that sounds terrible!! Nice attempt at yodeling... I couldn't resist!!

4 comments:

Young Family Adventures said...

You guys are all a riot!! Have a very merry Christmas! WE miss you all

Jen said...

Wow Ruth...you really filled that sweater out. How'd you do it? I could use some advice. :)

Looks like you guys had a good time! I think I'll make Curtis and I matching sweaters this year for Christmas. :) Maybe red sweaters with stockings or a reindeer stitched on. (he he)

Hope you guys have a good Christmas!!

Phillips Family said...

We think Adam's sweater was so hideous that it has caused some to have violent diarrhea.

Brenny said...

That is SO funny! It is fun to laugh this much on a Monday. You guys are awesome!