Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve 2008

Brent was able to come after work...we were so glad. Of course it just isn't the same without you Brent!!



Brent looking oh so smart!! Reading... What??!!


Every year at Thanksgiving, the Casey's draw names to see who they have for Christmas. This year the theme was a gift that went along with a story about the person(s).Thanks Darren and Brenda... We loved the gift and the story!! Too Funny!!



Mike and I were practicing the sexy wink... I think I did better...what do you think?!!






We LOVE Cloe and Dakota!!


And I love my bro!!!

We had a lot of fun... Thanks mom and dad!! It was also so fun to have Brent and Lindsey there too!!!... As you can imagine!! The food was great and we all had some laughs!!

1 comments:

Brenny said...

You guys are welcome. We are a little worried now because Cathy said you haven't wanted to put holes in your wall...

Either way, you don't necessarily have to keep those pictures in there. The frame is cool, though, so keep the frame.

It looks like you guys had such a fun time. The pictures of Cloe and Dakota make me homesick for them. We need to go visit them!