Last weekend we went to SLC to go Christmas shopping...and visit with friends and family!! It was a much needed fun break from real life during the week!!
I love these guys!!! Way to stinkin' funny!!

We went to Provo and hung out with Mike and Trevor!! They have a sweet pad!!!
Right Mike!!!???

Andy and his man purse!! We know you love it!!

We got to see Chelsea and Andy!! We had a lot of fun catching up on the
latest and the greatest!!

We got some hot chocolate becuase it was freezing cold all day!!

This was too funny to me so I took a pic of it. Chelsea took off her shoe and this is how it ended up. Who... but Chelsea... is this talented??!!!

It is funny the camera got the snow flakes as they were falling!!

This is my
favorite picture I took!!! Isn't it soooooo pretty!!!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a good time in good ole "Prove." Adam wept a bit when mentioning his beloved city. The lights are always so pretty at temple square, we are happy you were able to get away. We are sure it gave you more time to prep for the wearing of your ugly sweaters.
WHat a fun weekend. You guys are quite the travelers. Temple Square looked beautiful with the snow and lights. I agree, that is a stellar picture of the temple.
Post a Comment