Sunday, December 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVO!!!

THE BIG 25 !!!
Happy Birthday Stevo!!!!



***** Thanks to my 1.bestest friend, 2.Camille & Adam, and 3.Mike... the rock band birthday bash was a hit!!



Setting up for the suprise...


This was so funny because Steve didn't even know the balloon was stuck to his sweater... Mike and I finally told him later... but we got a good laugh from it for a while :)


The birthday DANCE!! T-REV Bluemel where are you... it just isn't the same without you... but they did pretty good...eh ??!!





The rock band birthday party of the year... why not jam in life if you can!!??






I made sure to get Steve's favorite ice cream cake for the Rock Party too!! I just want to give a BIG shout out to all the Rock Stars for showing up to JAM!! It was awesome!!

4 comments:

Phillips Family said...

I can't believe you put this up. Adam is so overcome with embarassment that he may never show his face again...because he never does anything stupid. Lots of wax.

Brenny said...

Happy Birthday, Steve! Looks like a fun pary and I totally want to come and play rock band!

Jen said...

HaPpY bIrThDaY, Steve!!!

LindsC said...

Wow I've missed alot! You guys are having way too much fun over there! :) Happy Birthday Steve and ruth too!