Monday, February 4, 2008

Superbowl Party at the Casey's


I made our family's favorite dip- 7 layer dip or also called taco dip. Looks good doesn't it. I was craving it and only make it for special occasions, like this one. We now have the biggest T.V. because we are living with the in-laws, so we invited four of our friends to share in the festivities! Our friend Adam said this is the only day, besides Thanksgiving, we can be gluttons’!! There was a ton of food and oh it was good :)

2 comments:

Brenny said...

I think you need to start making EVERY Casey get together special enough for your seven layer dip. :) It looks great. The first time I had it was at my cousins and they called it a walking taco. I still call it that -- I'm glad you also call it a 'taco'.

Phillips Family said...

I am a little upset that our dips did not make the Casey blog...i am going to cry, sniffle.