
My friend Andy came home from his mission last Thurs. so last weekend Steve and I went to see him in Casper. Our friend Chelsea Jones came flew from Idaho where she is going to school for the fun!! She was my roommate at Casper College while we both played basketball. We had a great time. It was good to have fun like old times!! It is good to have Andy back and it was great to see Chelsea again also. We have all kept in touch and try to see each other often.

6 comments:
Your hair is getting so long. I can heardly believe it. See you in a few weeks.
Looks like a lot of fun. Ruth, you look so pretty in these pics...your hair is getting so long.
How fun -- and I agree with the previous two, you look so pretty in the pictures. Don't get me wrong, you are very photogenic, you are just extra sparkly in these pics. :)
And I LOVE the picture of you and Steve in your ski goggles!
We had a blast too! I'm so glad you two were able to come and stay with us! When we came home and the bed was put down Cloe was sad. She Said, "Steve, Ruth gone."
Ruth, I found your blog from Lindsay. Good to see that you are doing well! What's Andy's last name? I think I knew him.
Post a Comment