We are all waiting to run down the stairs to see what Santa brought us. It is tradition in Steve's family to sit and wait on the stairs while mom starts the fire. OH and it seems to take soooo long as a little kid:)
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ruth I'm so glad you are blogging. Good to see how you are doing. Have a great day
Ruth, I finally got to see your blog for the first time. You all look great there amidst the knotty pine on Christmas Day. Great tradition! Maybe you can add this to the list of things that you all got me started doing.....first there was golf......and now blogging.......? :)
Dad
Hey, How come I didn't know you had a blog. :) Cute! and also I've already tagged you, chack out my blog to see what its about!
How fun! I'm so excited to read up on all you guys are up to!
Hmmm, now what college team do you guys cheer for? Difficult to tell from these pictures...
Post a Comment