Monday, February 4, 2008

IT'S OFFICIAL !!!


When I graduated, I had to send a bunch of paperwork and money to the Professional Teaching Standards Board to get THIS certificate. It states I am certified to teach k-12 Physical Education. Four years and thousands of dollars later, it is official! Now, I just need to frame it.

7 comments:

wyomingerica said...

congraduations, that is so exciting. Hope you can find a job in big horn basin.

LindsC said...

Congrats Ruth, cute pic. :) Oh and the dip does look good.

Trish said...

It's nice to have it official. :o)

Brenny said...

Congratulations!! How lucky are all those kids you get to teach? SO lucky. :)

Jen said...

Wahoo!! Congratulations Ruth. That is way exciting. Hopefully Curtis and I are not too far behind you. We may be stopping by Green River in March for Spring Break. If you guys are still around, we should grab some lunch:)

SonarMan said...

I watched the Super Bowl, but I didn't get any dip :(

Glad you had a good time. I copied the picture of you and the certificate. Good news!

Young Family Adventures said...

Congrats!! (Just found your blog!!) We are so excited for you!! It sure is nice to be done & official after all that work!! Love the Young Family!!