Tuesday, May 3, 2011

1 Week old

Broden is 1 week old today! He is doing good... he has been digesting his food good so they have been able to increase his feedings. Yesterday was the last day of antibiotics, so today he gets all his IV's taken out...yay! I really like that... he won't have to be poked as much now:) He weighs 3 lbs. 14 oz!! So he has gained 4oz. and is getting closer to 4 lbs. He still has a ways to go, but is making progress everyday. Baby is good so mom is good! :)



 Casey Family

 They have us do this to comfort him


 Little Foot


 Little Hand


 Hello everyone!

His nurse made him this cute hat to wear. Later, when he graduates to a crib and practices regulating his own body temp, he will wear it. Very sweet of her to make it for him! It's SO tiny!

Steve goes back home tonight...back to work tomorrow for a couple shifts and then he will be back! I know how to get to the Hospital and back to where I am staying and to Walmart. What more do you need right!! I'll know this area in no time though:)

10 comments:

Ellis Family said...

I LOVE that first picture of him where he is so wide awake. He is a cutie and I can't wait to meet him in a few weeks.

Darren and Mandi said...

Precious little man! So happy to hear he's growing and improving! Thinking and praying for your sweet little family :)

Brook and Jen said...

What a little sweetheart! I love his eyes open. I still thinks he looks like his daddy!! Keep Growin baby B!!!

Phillips Family said...

He's a dink!! Hope he gets bigger and stronger soon...Wyoming needs some better athletes.

The Jensens said...

He is so cute. I am glad to hear that things are going well. We are keeping you guys in our prayers.

N+M Family said...

He looks like he is doing so good, I love the pictures you have of him. Keep up the good work mommy and baby.

peckette said...

He is so cute! I love the picture of him with his eyes open. Keep growing buddy so you can come home!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

So cute and so tiny we are glad he is doing so great!

Unknown said...

i can't wait to meet little broden! he is adorable, glad to hear he is doing better everyday :)

Brenny said...

Did you wash that dollar before you put it in there? :) Loved the pictures. Keep growing Broden!