Thursday, May 7, 2009

Wyoming Fans??

What do you think? I think so :) Steve and I were going to eat lunch together today and ran into this car when we were driving down the street. Thought I would share... too funny!! I love it!



Pistol Pete is looking good!!!




A couple weekends ago we went to Greybull and got to ride my parents horse Nina...




We also got to see Lindsey and the girls and all went to Doug and Erica’s!! It was so fun!! We also got to hang with my little brother Mike. He is done with another semester at BYU and is now working in Denver for the summer. All the pics are on my new cell phone and I haven't figured out how to get the pics transferred... I will though!!

Steve went back to Rock Springs today :( He was home Mon. and went back today. It hardly felt like I got to see him because he was home during the week and I have to work, but that is how it goes. I love having him home and hate to see him go, but he is loving his new job!!

2 comments:

LindsC said...

It was fun to see you guys!!! Love the Bug, and you guys look good on that horse.

Brenny said...

Don't show Darren, he will want to paint the Tuscan...

Where in Denver is your brother working?

--packs many shoes.