Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother' s Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms, Grandma's, and future Mom's!!!

Saturday morning I decided to get up early and drive to Rock Springs to surprise Steve! He had Saturday off so I thought it would be fun to hang out for a day. We went and looked at houses to buy and places to rent. We also went to a movie called 17 Again. I think Zac Efron is sooooo cute!! It was a cute show. Then we went to Sonic during happy hour and got fruit shushes. I love Sonic happy hour :) Later on we also went out to dinner with Curt and Cathy in Rock Springs and had fun visiting with them.

I was going to head back Sunday morning to Lander because Steve had to work and about 8:30 he called and invited me to a Mother's Day breakfast him and the guys were going to make for their families. One of the guys had it all planned; so anyways I didn't go home right away :) They did a great job and we all had a fun time. I really enjoyed meeting everyone. I am going to like living there. We have all the firemen and their wives on the lookout for the perfect home for us in the prefect location... they are too funny! Firemen have connections like nobody's business. They are learning quickly we are cheap though :)

We were all glad the alarm didn't go off during the wonderfully planned breakfast and the guys got to stay the whole time. At about 12:30 the alarm went off and there they went, but they had gotten the place cleaned up and everything before they had to leave. It worked out really well.




2 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Looks like it was fun. Makes us sad to see you guys go...ah well...has to happen sometime. Gives us a call when you aren't so busy.

Brenny said...

How fun that you got to meet the 'guys'. Steve sure looks good by that fire engine... Good luck with the house hunting.

I totally want to see 17 Again, but it isn't at a theater nearby. I'm excited for this weekend!

--packs many shoes