This weekend the Casey family met at Brent and Lindsay's house for Paige's baby blessing this weekend. On the way there we were driving behind a guy from South Dakota and this was this personalized license plate. I made Steve get real close for a picture... this is for you Brenda!! We found a good one and wanted to share.
We we had fun visitng and the girls were very excited to show everyone their new princess pajamas :-)
Saturday morning we went golfing. It was a beautiful day and a lot of fun!
My parents cat had kittens... they are soooo cute. I love baby kittens. It is a funny story actually! My brother-in-law brought 2 cats to my parent’s house to help with the mice, etc. My dad thought they were 2 male kittens like Cory had said they were, but guess not. One was a female and just had kittens... too funny.
After golfing, we all drove to Powell to visit Trevor and Trish and see their new house. It is so nice!! Cloe fell asleep on the ride over. I just couldn't resist taking the pic.
Brent and Paige were quick to fall asleep once we got to Powell and finished eating lunch. Awwwwww!
Uncle Darren and Brent wrestling with all the kids!
We had a great dinner at Brent and Lindsay's Saturday night. The hamburgers were awesome Lindsay! Doug and Erica and my parents came over for dinner also. It was really great... thanks for everything Lindsay!
Later some of us went to the Jensen's house for a Rock Band party. Boy does their family know how to rock out!!! Look at Wes... he has the moves.
Thanks everybody... it was a really fun weekend!!!
3 comments:
That was such a fun Weekend. Thanks for Coming to the blessing. You got some great pics.
It was a very fun weekend. I love the license plate! I wish we'd known your parent's cat had kittens -- I just love kittens. Cats, not so much, but kittens are so sweet!
what a cute kids, fun saturday. It was great to see you.
Post a Comment