I use warm/hot water to brush my teeth… it has to be warm or the bubbles don’t sud enough in my mouth.
I have to have my back tickled at night in order to go to sleep… otherwise I just lay there and can’t relax enough to go to sleep; my mind just races… I love you Steve; you’re the best husband in the WORLD!!!
I love to sing and dance around the house when I am the only one home.
I was the "sexy wink" champion in high school. My friends and I had a competition and I laugh at all the time we put into practicing for the big event. We had judges and a scoring rubric too … way too funny. My brother got 2nd... the talent must run in the family :-) I have never laughed so hard in my life!!!!!
I love Pink (the singer not the color).
"So what... I am a rockstar; I got my rock moves...
"I am a hoodie sister… meaning I love hooded sweatshirts… I AM OBSESSED!!! Who else is a hoodie sister with me???!!
In our spare time together, Steve and I practice perfecting the worm.
I have what I call Fact of the day and tell Steve and some of my friends.I love finding out the really weird, random, and funny facts that are out there…. Did you know that a cockroach can live 9 days after his head has been cut off??!!
I can’t stand a messy house. Dishes in the sink, clothes on the floor, mail/paper on counters and table, and shoes randomly all over the house especially bug me.
I think everyone resembles an animal and I love picking everyone’s animal out for them (it isn’t mean… it is just the truth; we all resemble one of the animals out there in the world). Steve has gotten into helping me at times. I have met people and when I find out they do the same thing I get a kick out of it!! Lately, I have been so busy I haven’t done it in a while. I am going to need to bring that game back. It is fun!!! Brenda Casey… are you with me (I think you would be good at this game)?? !!
I love Nike Shocks!!
I love black coats… I love colors too, but a black coat is always looks more classy!!
I totally jam out to music (singing and using the steering wheel as my drum) when I am driving in my car.
I LOVE new socks… they just make the day all better!!!!
I love to sit and read a good book… this just happened a year ago. I really never read for fun before. I was missing out!!
I have picked my nose while sitting at a stop light and was totally embarrassed when I noticed the people in the car next to me cracking up and laughing at me. I know I’m not the only one who has ever done it. Stop lights bread nose pickers :-) To prove this,when I was visiting my sister Tami( when she lived in Ft. Collins), we decided to keep track. By the end of the weekend when I left, we were at 64 and counting!!!!
Friday, May 1, 2009
Confession
Girl of Many Coats Ruth at 11:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I am laughing my head off, I do just about everything on your list!! The warm water to brush your teeth. I do enjoy a good back tickling (but it's not necessary for me to sleep.) I sing and dance around the house(and have been caught - "honey, I was just playing with the kids!!") Pink is awesome!! I wear hoodies just about everyday (but for different reasons I'm sure - trying to hide post baby body, not sure it's working though)haha. Kasey is usually the one with random facts but I enjoy listening... Messy house, check. I think the funniest one is the animal one! I do that too!! I seriously thought I was alone: Uma Thurman, to me, looks like an ostrich lol! Jamming in the car, black coats, new socks, check. And if only I had more time, I would like to read a good book. But I have never picked my nose in the car!! ;-) lol, just kidding!
ok, so what animal do I resemble?? Also, I can't believe you pick your nose...you should be so embarrassed! :-) Seriously, Ruth.
Oh, by the way, did you know that a goldfish has a memory span of about 3 seconds?
I miss you Ruthie!!
Yeah, now I want my own animal appraisal. I don't pick my nose at stop lights - I consciously wait till I'm on a stretch where I'm not about to go by anyone and no one is close enough to me to see me in their rear view mirror or in my side mirrors. Way too much nose-picking strategy on my part.
What a great confession. I too would like to know what animal I resemble. I love pink too- she's my jogging music.
Those are some great confessions!! I must say I am laughing too! Okay Ruth I guess you are going to have to start revealing people's Animal! :)
That would be great if you guys got to come to blessing weekend! :) I hope it works out!
Wow 64 nose pickers crazy! I must say you think up the most funnest (if that's a word :) past times, including worm practicing.
Oh and could you get my husband to tickle my back every night before I sleep, ours is usually in reverse.
Oh my goodness, you make me laugh! I am still imagining you and Steve doing the worm. Next time we are together I'm totally going to make you show off your talent, even if we are out camping!
I will SO be a hoodie sister with you.
Love P!NK. Love. Pink.
And I will play the animal game, I just need you to teach me what to look for.
--packs many shoes
ok ruth:
i love pink
i love hoodies too!
i love nike shocks (in fact just bought a cute orange pair the other day!)
i also love my back tickled!
You are hilarious!
And here we thought you were "Woman with many colored coats", now we will just call you "Black Coat"
Post a Comment