Sunday, March 8, 2009

Photo Tag...

I have seen this on a couple people's blogs...I think it's funny to see what you end up with!

How to play: Go to your sixth folder and post your sixth picture in that folder!




This is me and my beautiful niece Cloe... we just woke up... can you tell :) !!?? We are camping in the Big Horn Mountains out of Greybull, WY for our annual Casey's camping trip. Steve and I can't ever wait until we get to go camping every summer... we love it!! We love Cloe TOO... she is so loving of all those around her. She LOVES dogs and her sister Dakota. She is always smiling and laughing and will play anything that looks fun:) I love her cute little run and her scrunch face... :)

I tag anyone who wants to do this:) It is a FUN one!

6 comments:

Brenny said...

Wonderful picture. I like this tag the best out of all the ones that are floating around...

The Walkers said...

Yours turned out much better than mine did, she is so cute! My picture was not very exciting.

Nicole and Jameson said...

Hey, miss ruthy. Its nicole madsen(ferney) its fun to see how you guys are doing. Maybe one of these days we'll be in casper at the same time to see each other.

Craig and Maggie said...

Hi Ruth! I love the internet! It was fun to read your last few posts and see what you're up to. It looks like you're having fun in the eighth grade. And Stanley made me miss Wyoming a bit. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog list.

Maria said...

You look amazing for just waking up after camping! I love camping too. It's so nice to get out and enjoy nature.

LindsC said...

Awh what a great pic. We love Cloe and Camping with too! :)