On Saturday, we went to Worland to see a play. All 5 of my sister Toni's kids were in the play together. They had been practicing for a year now. It was a play/musical. Nicole and Chance both had a solo. They all did GREAT!! It was such a funny play!! I laughed so hard the whole time. Small town productions are a hoot!!!! Nicole was a teacher in the play, Chance was a low- pants- rider -gangster- thug, and the other three were students. There were about 25-30 kids in the play with ages ranging from 5th grade 11th grade or so. You guys were awesome!!
Monday, March 23, 2009
The Fantastic 5...
Girl of Many Coats Ruth at 4:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun that you were able to go! The weather looked beautiful...
Hey Ruth
I just saw your blog- I haven't looked at in a long while, but noticed your moving to Rock Springs!!! That's exciting (and sad that you'll have to leave the kids you've been teaching). Anways Mark and I will be in GR this summer. We don't have your phone number, but we should get together sometime!
Post a Comment