In the first picture we have matching faces...they were the faces being shoved full of food look...very attractive!! Thanks for coming, it was a blast!!
Through the winds of change Encircled by the clouds of pain I guard it with my life I need the warmth-I need the light Though the storm will rage I stand agaist the pounding rain I remain... A keeper of the flame.
Dare To Stand Alone -Thomas S. Monson Try a little harder to be a little better. -Gordon B. Hinkley
3 comments:
In the first picture we have matching faces...they were the faces being shoved full of food look...very attractive!! Thanks for coming, it was a blast!!
Football and The Office. Darren was in heaven. Looks like you guys had a good time. I hope Steve's throat is healing!
Looks like a lot of fun! I can't wait for season 5 to come out! Clark and I are waiting so we can watch all the episodes in a row.
Post a Comment