MY 5 FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT VALENTINES DAY...
1. I get to spend the whole day with Stevo!
2. Love is in the air ... love is everywhere :)
3. It gives everyone time to remember why they fell in love!!
4. I love to see what Steve makes or does for me. We each get 5 dollars to spend and have to give something from the heart!! We put a lot of time into our gifts and it turns out to be a lot of fun.
5. I love myDAD!! He was my Valintine until Steve came along. Steve was the first boy to give me something on Valentines day...
Friday, February 13, 2009
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
Girl of Many Coats Ruth at 10:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Happy Valentine's day. MAke sure to take pictures of the things you make for each other!
Post a Comment