Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day XOXOXO

HAPPY VALENTINS DAY STEVE!!



Steve got up earlier and made me breakfast:) It was soooo good...

THANKS STEVO... you are the best!!!



When I woke up there was a sweet note and letter magnets on the end of the bed spelling "I love U"... The note said the rest of the alphabet was hidden around the house with reasons why he loves me so much taped to each one. I had 24 hours to find every one or there would be consequences :) So I still have 2 more to find and only have until 9am tomorrow morning to find them ...AHHHH... I can't find them!!



Then I had Steve find his special gift. I warned him he would have to work hard to figure it out :) I wasn't kidding was I Steve!!?? I had a puzzle made with a picture of us on it that he had to put together. The pieces were smaller than I thought they would be...oops Steve. He finished it though!!!




After we got ready for the day, we were trying to figure out how we were going to spend the rest of our day and we randomly drove to Casper. We had some shopping to do and wanted to go and eat at our favorite place we use to go when we were dating. What a better way to spend Valentine’s Day!! We ran into our friends Ethan and Micole!!!



This was our favorite place to go and eat in Casper when we were dating. We love to get the Chicago 7 pizza... it is sooooo good!!!!



Doesn't this picture make you hungry; It makes me hungry!!!

3 comments:

LindsC said...

How Fun and Romantic! I do love your creative gifts!

Phillips Family said...

Mmmmmmmm....Pizza...

Brenny said...

So fun! The gifts were great -- I hope you find the rest of the letters. Casey consequences can he harsh. :) Where did you get the cute puzzle?