We went to Lander on Saturday to find a place to live. We put our application in for a house to rent. It is cute, but there are 6 other in the running. Other than the house, it is the only other place to rent at this time, so hope for the best! I know we will eventually find something, but sooner the better! We also we to dinner and a movie with our friends Adam and Camille and I spent a good part of Sunday afternoon doing homework for my two online classes I am taking this summer. I have to take them to finish up my health endorsement so I can teach Health in the junior high. Other than that we are busy working, enjoy going on walks at night after work, and renting Red Box movies. They are the BOMB!!
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds like a busy weekend. We hope you get the apartment!
We like red box movies, too. Whoever thought of that machine is a genius.
mmmmmmmmmmm....Ice Cream
Good luck with the house hunt!
Hi Ruth, this is Aspen Larsen. I wanted to tell you that Adam's parents live in Lander. I will have his Mom ask around for a place to stay there??? Maybe she can dig up something! I love it there! I'm so excited for you to go there!
Post a Comment