I was offered a job in Lander, WY yesterday, so it is official, my first real job. I will be teaching 7-8th grade at Starrett Junior High and quite passably the head volleyball coach for the 8th grade girls also. It is a great fit for me so we are excited. They have a younger staff, have tons of equipment, and will let me teach the way I want. Now we just have to find Steve a job!! We will be living here in Green River until the end of the summer so we can save money :) Anyways, it is exciting! WOO HOO!
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
yeah for jobs, that is so exciting, congraduations. Hope Steve can find something he likes. I'm sure he can find a job, hope it is in he fields of expertise. Keep us updated.
Yay Ruthy! Congratulations! I am sure Steve will find a job too! That's grrrrrrreat!
Wow a teaching and coaching offer that sounds pretty fun. I wish we would have had someone nice like you coaching us when we were in Jr. High. Maybe then I wouldn't have been on the C team!!!!
oh that's great ruth congrats, I hope you both will be happy there and hope steve gets something good too.
That is great news!! Congratulations Ruth. Those kids will absolutely LOVE you!!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you. We heard about Steve's interview and are praying that works out too! Sure love you both.
Congratulations Ruth! I hope Steve also gets a teaching job, but yours just sounds perfect for you. :o) I've heard great things about Lander from the Larsens, the ones that used to be in your ward. I bet they would be a good housing resource.
Congrats on your new job & Congrats on Steve Graduating!! We sure will miss you 2 when you move!! On to the next phase of life!! Keep up the great work!! Love the Young's in GR!
Ruth! :) You're awesome! I'm excited for you! Good luck with everything! You're going to do great!
Have you heard about Steve's interview yet???
Post a Comment