So we totally have been practicing so we all can try out next year!! In the meantime, this will be an ongoing dance off and we will poll all of you to see who gets voted off and who wins!! So stay tuned for next week!!! The voting will be open after the show Wed. night. So vote for your favorite!!!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
So You Think You Can DANCE (Casey Style) ...
Girl of Many Coats Ruth at 8:41 PM
Labels: Casey show down
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOL!!!!! You guys are the best! I'm in my cube rolling with laughter. I can't wait to vote.
We are having a fun time with your mom, she is great. I'm excited to see the dancen.
lol...I rolling too...looks like fun...we are keeping up with the show it's a good one it looks like you guys are going to Vegas!! :)
You guys are hilarious:) I would vote for Steve...but I don't know...his pants look a little too high:) Too funny!
So, are you guys gearing up for the big move to Lander? How is the job search going for Steve? I wish the best of luck to both of you.
Post a Comment