Sunday, June 29, 2008

Family Family!!

We went to Greybull and got to see all of our family. We had 22 people in my parents’ house!! It was a blast. Steve and I slept outside in our tent. We all hiked up to willet creek to go fishing, went to the Cody rodeo, went swimming in the Greybull pool (Lindsey, Dakota, and Cloe came too), and rode horses at my grandparents and sisters house. We were able to visit with Brent and Lindsey and got to go see Brent’s buddies at the jail. We had dinner at Doug and Erica's house one night and really enjoyed seeing their family. Our week was jam-packed and we had a lot of fun.

Cousins on the water. How Fun!



The whole family hiked up to Willet Creek. It was a blast and we had a great fishing day.

Steve and I at the Cody rodeo. It was a good rodeo and all the kids wanted to be bull and bucking bronco riders by the end.

Wrestling in the morning!! These kids are great morning alarm clocks.





We rode horses at my grandparents house, took a grand/great grand kid picture, and ate ice cream sandwiches. What a great time!!



We went on a walk on the bike path, had dinner together, and saw Brent's work.

6 comments:

wyomingerica said...

thanks for coming and seeing us. We already miss you guys. Sounds like you had a fun time. We are getting ready this morning for the Jensen reunion in Meadow Lark Lake. Have a great week.

LindsC said...

How fun!!!!! Great Pictures! We sure enjoyed seeing you guys!

Brenny said...

Looks like so much fun! The mention of Willet Creek got me excited for Shell in August...

Phillips Family said...

I don't know any of those places, but I wanted to be a bull rider when I was a kid...so, I felt good about commenting on that...OH, and you guys should start playing bball again...slackers!!

Anonymous said...

Your new "do" looks great! I am gonna try and make a blog so I'll send it to ya! Love you girl!

Leslie said...

Ruth! You are looking sooo good! I miss you and your family!! Hope you don't mind I stole your blog address from Jess!

Leslie