This last weekend we were going to go to Idaho to visit a friend, but she cancelled, so Steve price-lined a hotel room for 45 dollars and we went to have some fun in Salt Lake...

The flowers are beautiful; I love the pink, yellow and orange colors!!!

We went to the Salt Lake Temple and went through a session. We hadn't done the live session since our wedding, so it was neat to return.

We went to Memory Park. This was a fun pic because I caught it as I was pushing Steve into the water. It only got his forearms wet, but what a real action shot!!!

Steve was hoping I would fall in. He kept telling me to be careful.


We also got to see our friend Andy and we all went hot tubing and to the movie. We saw Baby Mama. It was pretty funny! :)
4 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun. See guys...Utah isn't all that bad:)
How is the job search coming along? We sure miss you guys. You will have to come to Laramie for a football game or two:)
oops...this is Jen. I didn't realize I was logged in as Curtis:)
Looks like a fun weekend. LOVED the action shot. :) And your dress is so cute! Anyway, we'll see you guys this weekend.
How fun!!! I love the Pic of you by the flowers!
Post a Comment