Monday, May 19, 2008

Ruth Crafty ? What?



Cathy and I took a quilting class together and this is what we made. It was a beginner class and it was fun to learn how to machine quilt all the different, neat ways. It was a good starter for me and I had fun. I did the serpentine stitch on this quilt. It is the easiest for me:)

2 comments:

LindsC said...

Ruth it's soooo good, I love your quilt. I'm jealous I want to do that. ;) I've missed alot, your hair cut is cute and congrats to steve, sorry we missed it.

Brenny said...

It does look good. So, are all of you crafty sister-in-laws (and mom-in-law) keeping a log of your projects? One of these days we need to have a Casey Women Weekend where we eat, talk, and craft... Is 'craft' a verb?

Whatever, we'll craft. :)