Sunday, October 2, 2011

RETRO Ruthie

BAM...boy do I look good!:) If you remember, a little while back I posted a RETRO pic of Steve...well this is the pic he made me post to make it even:) It's on Christmas morning... All I have to say is "Mom really?! My hair is as close to a mullet as you can get:)!"



I have been cleaning/organizing and I found these...I can't always be as stunning as the pic above:)!








Don't worry...I didn't actually get to carve the pumpkin with the big knive. It was only a prop for the picture!



Post a RETRO pic of you and your husband! PLEASE....I want to see them!!

6 comments:

Jonny and Kara said...

HAHA! I love you, Ruth!! These kind of made my day. :)

Jen said...

o you're cute and your mullet cracks me up

Phillips Family said...

BAWAHAHAHAHAH! Adam is laughing his guts out right now!!

Ellis Family said...

Love these! I don't think I have any pics of me at my house my mom has them all!

Anonymous said...

Ruth...you are a doll, and still are!!!! Oh...I forgot to text you back. Greg and I will totally be there for the New Years celebration!!!

LindsC said...

Don't worry I had a hair cut like that at one point :) I was thinking the same thing. You look just like your twin nieces that's awesome! I love it! and I loved the mom/dad with baby photos.