Steve was up deer hunting for 4 days...Broden and I met him up there the last day to join in on the fun!! He did great bouncing around in the truck on the dirt roads all day!
It was chilly so Broden got to be all bundled up:)
Sleepy in the camper...
In other baby news :)...
My baby is a good little sleeper! Here are some random sleppy Broden pics...
He is LOVING the new toys he gets to play with!! He loved this one when we were at a friends house, so I decided to finally set his bouncer up!
He isn't tall enough to touch the ground in this one, but he sure kicks his legs a ton!!
He loves to get to go to Jen's when I go to work...
who wouldn't when you have this CUTE older girl always there to give you kisses?!
And who wouldn't want to play transformers with this boy?! He is SO cute...he puts a transformer on Bronden's stomach when he is playing to include him in the fun!
I put him up next to a preemie outfit...oh my how he has grown fast!! I almost can't believe that little preemie outfit used to be huge on him...He is 5 months and 16lbs!!














2 comments:
He's a real trooper! Love the pictures.
He is so big Ruth!!! Good little grower!!! Now if I could only convince my 5 month old to sleep more than 30 minutes at a time....
Post a Comment